2. Using the dry mascara wand to gently separate lashes, avoid brushing from the base of your lash line where the lashes are adhered
3. Although not necessary, if you choose to use mascara, you may purchase a water-based mascara from us that’s safe for lash extensions
Will my natural lashes be damaged?
Use quality lashes and our adhesive is medical grade adhesive and formaldehyde free.
Help customers select style and eyelash extensions (size and length) that fit your natural lashes.
Technician will apply individual eyelash extensions, one to one properly to achieve excellent results.
Will I feel any pain in the process?
How Long Will a Set of Eyelash Extensions Last?
Can I go to the beach, swim and exercise?
2. Don’t allow direct shower water to face
3. Don’t allow shampoo, conditioner near your lashes
4. Don’t allow direct heat or high humidity to your lashes
5. Don’t use oils or heavy eye creams near the eye area
6. Don’t rub, pick, or pull on the extensions